We wish to inform our website visitors regarding our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data which we have adopted for your benefit to ensure its protection and security.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service and to furnish you with more relevant, timely information, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address(es) and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to send you special news and unique promotions from Puteri Gunung Hotel. Note that we will always provide you with the option to discontinue receiving further notifications, and for us to eliminate your personal information from our database
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Puteri Gunung Hotel unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent :
Provided we have your opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information, we may provide personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Puteri Gunung Hotel for commercial purposes which may interest you.
For external processing :
For legal reasons :
- We may share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Puteri Gunung Hotel if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Puteri Gunung Hotel, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Log Data We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, device brands/types, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These cookies are sent to your browser from the website that you visit, and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and to know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. Please note that if you choose not to allow the use of these cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.